REEDSVILLE — The Eastern Local Board of Education recently held its November meeting.
The following items were approved by the Board:
- The minutes of the Oct. 19, 2016 regular meeting of the Eastern Local Board of Education.
- The financial reports for the month of October as submitted.
- The board entering into executive session.
- The following supplemental contracts for the 2016-17 school year: Supplemental Contracts — Melissa Roush, 9th Grade Advisor; Katie Williams, 12th Grade Advisor; Susan Parsons, Elementary Choir Director; Jeremy Hill, Assistant Golf Coach
- Tamara Browning for an emergency medical leave of absence.
- The following substitute teachers for the 2016-17 school year as follows pending proper certification: Olivia Bevan, Kay Long, Abigail Morgan, Jeffrey Vogt.
- Jennifer Seers for a medical leave of absence.
- Bill Francis, Middle School Principal, as Safety Coordinator for the 2016-17 school year.
- The resignation of Sherri Sisson from her position as part-time cook in the elementary school kitchen effective the end of the school day on Nov. 28, 2016.
- Miranda Moore as a substitute cook for the 2016-17 school year pending proper certification.
- The new/updated/revised/replaced/deleted by laws/policies/administrative guidelines, as recommended by NEOLA.
- SERVPRO to provide a safety plan/audit for Eastern Local Schools at no cost to the district.
Approved/Denied Open Enrollment students for the 2016-17 school year.
Set Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016, at 6:30 p,m. for the date and time of the next regular meeting of the Eastern Local Board of Education in the elementary library conference room.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU