New COVID-19 death reported in Mason…. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia
Southern honors students for academic success
Eastern Prom to be held Sunday
3 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia
5 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia
- Today in history - 5:13 pm
- New COVID-19 death reported in Mason…. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 3:36 pm
- Ohio to follow new CDC masks guidelines - 3:18 pm
- Southern honors students for academic success - 3:12 pm
- Ohio governor ending $300 weekly federal coronavirus payment - 2:12 pm
- Casting for the ‘Big Kat’ - 1:51 pm updated: 1:53 pm.
- Eastern Prom to be held Sunday - 12:55 pm
- 3 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 4:29 pm
- CDC: Fully vaccinated people can largely ditch masks indoors - 4:28 pm
- Cleanup Day set for Saturday - 2:59 pm
- ‘Farm Fest’ to return… Schedule for 50th anniversary released - 2:22 pm
- Flowers in Middleport - 1:55 pm
- US advisers endorse Pfizer COVID shot for kids 12 and up - 1:51 pm
- OU President stepping down; becoming faculty member - 1:31 pm
- Governor announces end date for ‘most’ health orders - 6:19 pm updated: 6:22 pm.
- First Lady unveils storybook trail at Burr Oak - 3:12 pm
- 5 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 3:02 pm
- Meigs second in wild turkey harvest through May 9 - 1:16 pm
- Fulfilling a nation’s promise… Soldier accounted for from World War II - 12:51 pm
- Canady named Fellow of College of Healthcare Executives - 5:18 pm
- SHS Prom Royalty crowned - 5:04 pm
- Mason reaches 2,000 total cases… 4 new cases reported in area - 4:58 pm
- Pfizer COVID-19 shot expanded to US children as young as 12 - 3:48 pm
- Watershed Camp returns for 2021 - 3:27 pm
- Williams arrives on Memorial Day… Medal of Honor recipient to keynote ceremony - 5:47 pm
Cleanup Day set for Saturday
ROCKSPRINGS — Meigs County Cleanup Day will take place on Saturday at the Meigs County Fairgrounds following a one year absence.Cleanup Day is a...
Flowers in Middleport
MIDDLEPORT — It’s beginning to look a little more like summertime in the Village of Middleport thanks to some colorful flowers planed alon...
US advisers endorse Pfizer COVID shot for kids 12 and up
U.S. health advisers endorsed use of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine in kids as young as 12 on Wednesday — just as planned new guidelines say it...
OU President stepping down; becoming faculty member
ATHENS, Ohio — Ohio University President Dr. M. Duane Nellis announced Thursday his plans to end his tenure as President on June 30, 2021, and t...
Governor announces end date for ‘most’ health orders
COLUMBUS — Removing “most” COVID-19 health orders next month and vaccine incentives were announced by Gov. Mike DeWine on Wednesday ...
White Falcons outlast Charleston Catholic, 10-8
Finally, some good fortunes … and against the Irish no less. Wahama snapped a 3-game losing skid on Wednesday night with a wire-to-wire 10-8 vic...
Locals compete at Meigs Open
Warren and Vinton County respectively took the top two spots in each competition, but six local programs also made an impression on Tuesday at the Mei...
Ohio baseball tournament draw
The high school postseason is just around the corner, but the roads to the district tournament were paved Sunday afternoon as the 2021 OHSAA Southeast...
Blue Devils sweep Point, 8-5
Early and often … and then the Blue Devils just held on. Gallia Academy stormed out to a 4-3 lead after one inning and tacked on two more runs o...
Southern, Lady Rebels split DH
The Southern and South Gallia softball teams split a Tri-Valley Conference Hocking Division double-header on Tuesday at Star Mill Park, with the Lady ...
Pediatric Fund sponsors
The Earl Neff Pediatric Fund at Holzer Health System continues to be supported by area businesses and organizations.The Pediatric Fund, in existence f...
Peoples Bank donates to Legion
Tina Rees of People Bank and Jim Fry along with John Hood members of Post #39 of The American Legion except a contribution to help support The Buckeye...
Eastern archers win awards
The Eastern Eagles Archery Club had three participants recently compete in 2021 Ohio Nasp/IBO 3D state tournament. Cydnie Gillilan an 11th grader took...
Meigs Intermediate School honor roll
MIDDLEPORT — Meigs Intermediate School recently announced its second trimester honor roll for the 2020-21 school year.3rd Grade Honor Roll ̵...
Meigs Middle School honor roll
ROCKSPRINGS — Meigs Middle School recently announces it’s second trimester honor roll for the 2020-21 school year.6th Grade Honor Roll ...
Cross Words: How worship and missions are related
On any given Sunday, I have the joy of leading our church in worship. And I’m reminded this week of the relationship between worship and mission...
God’s Kids Korner: Through life’s maze
Do you like working puzzles? I do, and I especially enjoy solving a type of puzzle called a maze. You may have worked a maze yourself at school or in ...
Meigs Health Matters… The importance of handwashing
Keeping hands clean is especially important to help prevent COVID-19 and other viruses from spreading. Handwashing is one of the best ways to keep you...
A Hunger for More: ‘Ask, and it will be given to you…’
We have just held the National Day of Prayer observance across the country including our own in Gallia County. While I was not able to physically part...
Search the Scriptures: How should we pray?
Have you ever wondered about the right way to pray? Or whether there was a wrong way to pray?As one surveys the world, one observes that there are a m...
God’s Kids Korner: Happy Mother’s Day!
I am sure that all of you know that it is Mother’s Day this coming Sunday. You will probably give your mother a card or a present. Someplace on ...