8 new COVID-19 cases reported…. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia
Stacks of former power plant demolished
Rogers, Shaver top SHS Class of ‘21
Eastern Prom Royalty
New COVID-19 death reported in Mason…. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia
- 8 new COVID-19 cases reported…. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 5:24 pm
- Stacks of former power plant demolished - 5:01 pm
- Rogers, Shaver top SHS Class of ‘21 - 3:56 pm
- GOP’s LaRose launches reelection bid for secretary of state - 2:58 pm
- West Virginia trial puts spotlight on sprawling opioid cases - 2:55 pm
- Eastern Prom Royalty - 12:37 pm
- Today in history - 5:13 pm
- New COVID-19 death reported in Mason…. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 3:36 pm
- Ohio to follow new CDC masks guidelines - 3:18 pm
- Southern honors students for academic success - 3:12 pm
- Ohio governor ending $300 weekly federal coronavirus payment - 2:12 pm
- Casting for the ‘Big Kat’ - 1:51 pm updated: 1:53 pm.
- Eastern Prom to be held Sunday - 12:55 pm
- 3 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 4:29 pm
- CDC: Fully vaccinated people can largely ditch masks indoors - 4:28 pm
- Cleanup Day set for Saturday - 2:59 pm
- ‘Farm Fest’ to return… Schedule for 50th anniversary released - 2:22 pm
- Flowers in Middleport - 1:55 pm
- US advisers endorse Pfizer COVID shot for kids 12 and up - 1:51 pm
- OU President stepping down; becoming faculty member - 1:31 pm
- Governor announces end date for ‘most’ health orders - 6:19 pm updated: 6:22 pm.
- First Lady unveils storybook trail at Burr Oak - 3:12 pm
- 5 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia - 3:02 pm
- Meigs second in wild turkey harvest through May 9 - 1:16 pm
- Fulfilling a nation’s promise… Soldier accounted for from World War II - 12:51 pm
Ohio governor ending $300 weekly federal coronavirus payment
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The weekly $300 federal unemployment payment for Ohioans to offset the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic will en...
Casting for the ‘Big Kat’
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio — Catfish anglers from several states traveled to the Ohio & Kanawha Rivers at Gallipolis, Ohio last weekend for a King Kat...
Eastern Prom to be held Sunday
The 2021 Eastern High School prom will take place on Sunday at Eastern High School, with the Prom King and Queen to be crowned as part of the event. T...
3 new cases reported in area …. Latest stats from Meigs, Mason, Gallia
OHIO VALLEY — The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reported three additional cases of COVID-19 in Mason County on T...
CDC: Fully vaccinated people can largely ditch masks indoors
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a move to send the country back toward pre-pandemic life, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday eased ...
Locals land 4 on girls state teams
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Wahama landed two selections and Hannan garnered one honoree on the Class A squads, while Point Pleasant came away with a si...
Peebles tops Lady Tornadoes, 14-4
In the end, it was just too much at the start. Host Peebles built leads of 3-0, 9-1 and 13-4 through each of the first three frames and eventually wra...
Raiders roll past Fed Hock, 5-0
A fitting farewell. River Valley senior Chase Barber struck out 12 and allowed one walk while no-hitting visiting Federal Hocking on Thursday during a...
Lady Falcons soar past Point, 7-1
Perfect through 10. The Wahama softball team improved to 10-0 with a 7-1 victory over non-conference guest Point Pleasant on Wednesday in Hartford. Th...
White Falcons outlast Charleston Catholic, 10-8
Finally, some good fortunes … and against the Irish no less. Wahama snapped a 3-game losing skid on Wednesday night with a wire-to-wire 10-8 vic...
Pediatric Fund sponsors
The Earl Neff Pediatric Fund at Holzer Health System continues to be supported by area businesses and organizations.The Pediatric Fund, in existence f...
Peoples Bank donates to Legion
Tina Rees of People Bank and Jim Fry along with John Hood members of Post #39 of The American Legion except a contribution to help support The Buckeye...
Eastern archers win awards
The Eastern Eagles Archery Club had three participants recently compete in 2021 Ohio Nasp/IBO 3D state tournament. Cydnie Gillilan an 11th grader took...
Meigs Intermediate School honor roll
MIDDLEPORT — Meigs Intermediate School recently announced its second trimester honor roll for the 2020-21 school year.3rd Grade Honor Roll ̵...
Meigs Middle School honor roll
ROCKSPRINGS — Meigs Middle School recently announces it’s second trimester honor roll for the 2020-21 school year.6th Grade Honor Roll ...
Cross Words: How worship and missions are related
On any given Sunday, I have the joy of leading our church in worship. And I’m reminded this week of the relationship between worship and mission...
God’s Kids Korner: Through life’s maze
Do you like working puzzles? I do, and I especially enjoy solving a type of puzzle called a maze. You may have worked a maze yourself at school or in ...
Meigs Health Matters… The importance of handwashing
Keeping hands clean is especially important to help prevent COVID-19 and other viruses from spreading. Handwashing is one of the best ways to keep you...
A Hunger for More: ‘Ask, and it will be given to you…’
We have just held the National Day of Prayer observance across the country including our own in Gallia County. While I was not able to physically part...
Search the Scriptures: How should we pray?
Have you ever wondered about the right way to pray? Or whether there was a wrong way to pray?As one surveys the world, one observes that there are a m...
God’s Kids Korner: Happy Mother’s Day!
I am sure that all of you know that it is Mother’s Day this coming Sunday. You will probably give your mother a card or a present. Someplace on ...