POMEROY — Recorder Kay Hill reported the following transfers of real estate:
- Dreama R. Hill, deceased, to Russell Hill, affidavit, Sutton/Village of Syracuse; Linda Lovia Cramer, deceased, to James L. Cramer, Sr., certificate, Village of Middleport; Charter One Bank, RBS Citizens National, Citizens Bank, against Randy A. Armes, Edna Armes, release of mortgage.
- James B. Thomas, Eleanor T. Thomas, to Anna Marie Chapman, deed, Village of Pomeroy; Ted R. Stake to James R. Bushong, Sharon B. Bushong, deed, Olive; Ruby E. Eblin, Johnny O. Hawley, Ramona K. Smith, to Henry A. Rider, Amy L. Rider, deed, Syracuse.
- George B. Holman and Ruth Holman to David M. Shenkelberg, Lisa M. Shenkelberg, deed, Village of Syracuse; Tim Knotts, Brad Knotts, to Tuppers Plains-Chester Water District, right of way, Bedford; Juli Well, Ryan Well, to TP-CWD, right of way, Bedford; Lester Stewart, Amy Stewart, to TP-CWD, right of way, Chester.
- Larry A. Buck, Kecia Buck, to Michael D. Root, Erin L. Root, deed, Olive; Larry R. Smith to Jonathan Keesee, Brandi R. Keesee, deed, Salem; Lula Leota Grant to Ronald Haggerty, Margaret Haggerty, deed, Salem; Mary E. Osborne, deceased, to Sandra D. Kuck, deed, Salisbury; LMH Real Estate to Herbert Craig Ervin, HES REntals, LLC, deed, Salisbury; Christopher Scott Ransom to Charles M. Schoolcraft, Sr., Elva E. Schoolcraft, sheriff’s deed, Letart.
- Action for divorce filed by Marjorie A. Mora against Jason N. Mora.