POMEROY — The Daily Sentinel’s website now faster, easier
If you haven’t visited The Daily Sentinel’s website lately, you should take a look.
Just a few days ago, The Daily Sentinel unveiled a significant upgrade to our website, making www.mydailysentinel.com easier to navigate, faster to load and more effective for advertisers.
As with the recent redesign of our print edition, the new website is largely the result of feedback from both readers and advertisers over the past several months.
Among our improved and upgraded features are:
- Easier to read headlines with one-click accessibility to stories.
- Faster loading and navigation for increased convenience and speedier response.
- Better organization of top stories, sports, opinion, features, entertainment and other specific news and information categories.
- Better connectivity and one-click integration with popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest and more.
- A rotating display of the top stories of the day.
- More multi-media presentations including videos and photo albums.
- A home page calendar featuring the latest upcoming events and happenings.
- More options than ever for advertisers to reach the broadest possible audience, and to better interact with consumers.
In our evolving digital world, it’s never quite accurate to say that an online platform is finished. Constant changes in technology require ongoing upgrades and improvements, and our goal is to stay on the cutting edge.
We invite you to visit www.mydailysentinel.com and let us know what you think. When you’re on our site, you can connect with us through your favorite method - through email, Facebook, Twitter or any of the other communication icons located on our online pages. Or, just pick up the phone and give us a call at (740) 992-2155. As always, thank you for reading The Daily Sentinel.